Friday, March 4, 2016

It's Friyay

I'm just coming off of a really stressful week-preparing for another one next week. But, I wanted to touch on my feelings toward hospital visits, etc. I understand that majority of homosexual couples face challenges with hospital visits and such but I find that so strange. 

If you take a step back and look at it from the viewpoint of an individual who has no family, considers his or her friends to be family- Weird that someone can tell you who or who cannot visit you in the hospital, possibly on your death bed. 

I am heterosexual, but I would hope that if I were in the situation, my friends who I consider more as family would be able to be there with me during such a traumatic time. I would hope that for homosexual individuals, too.

It's funny that we all fight for individual freedoms, but try to take away those from others. 


Happy Friyay! 
May your beer stay cold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment