Friday, March 4, 2016

Lesbian straight or bi?

I enjoyed our topics that we discussed this week. I came out as a lesbian when I was 14 years old. I dated only girls until my senior year of highschool. I had never really been interested in guys, until one day I just decided that I thought a particular boy in my senior class was cute. We ended up dating and were together for four years, we just recently broke up last month. Before him I considered myself a lesbian, I knew that I was only attracted to girls. Even after getting with him I still thought I was just having a "straight phase" as my friends  called it. I just considered my boyfriend a VERY rare exception to my lesbian life hahaha. Then once we were together for a while I didn't really know what I considered myself anymore because I thought he would be my last relationship. Well, that didn't work out so now I've come to the conclusion that I am bisexual (if you haven't already guessed) lol. This past month I have caught myself being attracted to guys and girls not really liking one more than the other and have been open to meeting either. It's crazy how it took all of this for me to actually realize (or maybe even admit) that I am bisexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment