Thursday, March 10, 2016

Panel 2

I really enjoyed the panel we had on Monday. Marissa and her wife were adorable and it was nice to see how happy they are together. The comments that marissa made about how she's been treated in the past when other men get aggressive really upset me. I don't understand why people can't just have respect for others. Regardless of orientation or how you look we're all still people and I feel awful that people like Marissa and really anyone else have to deal with things like that. I noticed that some of the other panelists were pretty new to the discovery of their sexuality or well maybe not new to it but they hadn't told their parents and other things like that. Even though it would've been nice to hear from someone older it was still nice to hear from these people because I think that the initial admittance and coming out is a pretty big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment