Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Panel

I think the panel was very interesting yesterday. I felt that a couple individuals were more professional than others. They were also good at making sure not to diss other people's beleifs and values in the process of sharing their story. I think it was good to hear from a range of ages but I am not going to lie that I felt a couple of the people sounded a little more immature in their responses. I think it is a great thing to learn other people's perspectives and it can help you understand more. It sounded like the married couple was in a good place with themselves and others. They did a great job and were not speaking out of a place of hurt. They were simply sharing their story and providing resources. The class always flies by when we have a panel, I really didn't have any questions that I wanted to or felt like I needed to ask but I enjoyed listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment