Saturday, March 12, 2016

Panel

During class the panel that came and spoke to us was very enlightening. I learned a lot about bisexual individuals as well as lesbians. I really loved how the couple worked together on the panel. You could tell that they really cared and respected one another. Also from what they told the class I learned that Austin my not be the safest place to a non heterosexual individual. Apparently Austin is accepting of a certain standard of these individuals and when you don't look the part it can become very dangerous. All in all I liked the panel. I do wish however that we could have seen some older individuals on the panel just because it would have been nice to see how things have changed over time in their lives. But all in all I thought it was a good panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment