Saturday, March 12, 2016

Panel

I really enjoyed the panel that came in on Monday. I do agree a little bit with what we discussed on Wednesday about wishing some of the panel were a little bit older (just for the experience aspect). I don't necessarily think they were 'immature' like someone wrote on here. I think they gave a lot of insight on each of their sexual orientations, and contributed to some of the facts during the panel. I do wish their could have been more input, but overall I think they did a great job.


Kinda bummed that I forgot to do this blog :( I'm been pretty on top of it when it comes to these, but I these week with preparing to go home, writing a 7 page paper, and taking several midterms it's been tough.
BUT I hope everyone has an amazing spring break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment