Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Panel

I really enjoyed the panel from Monday. I think it was very informative as well as very entertaining! It was great to hear the different stories and different things that they've all had to go through. I really like Marissa and her girlfriend she was really funny and I thought they made a really cute couple. I also learned some things from listening to everyone for instance I wasn't sure what the difference between pansexual and bisexual was especially at the beginning of the panel but once it was explained I had a much better understanding of it. Hearing Lulu talk about her experiences was also informative and a little sad to know what she had to go through. Overall I think it was a great panel and I had a lot of fun listening to all of the stories everyone had to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment