Friday, March 11, 2016

Panel/Test

I wanted to speak about the panel because I haven't gotten the chance to. I really enjoyed the panel, this one was my first since I missed the last one so it was a new interesting way to learn. I found it cool that we all just got to share and gain new perspectives of ideas I had yet to think about. As far as the test today I found the first few questions pretty hard and started to freak out but they got easier as I got through the test and feel like I did good on it. On another note my mom has been a nurse practitioner working for an ob/gyn and she swears it is impossible to not realize when you are pregnant. Shes always told me there's many signs of when you are pregnant and should be able to realize it either on your own, or with the help of your provider. Just thought i'd also introduce that since we went over the chapter on conceiving children. Enjoy your spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment