Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sex and Candy

I was so excited about chocolate this week.  Hershey kisses are like crack and I could have easily eaten the whole bag.  The only thing that would have made it better was if they were frozen!  I have this weird thing about frozen Hershey's chocolate... it's like a party in my mouth!

Talking about arousal today was kind of fun.  No one ever really talks about that out loud, but then again in our culture, we don't really talk about sex.  I don't mean to use it as a conversation starter or anything, but who ever really has a talk about arousal???

I think this pretty much sums up my relationship with chocolate...jk... but seriously- chocolate has its upsides:)

It was very interesting to hear what people have heard about arousal.  I really like the term "retractable foreskin."  It almost sounds like a super power.  "RETRACTABLE FORESKIN GO!"  I found that pretty funny myself. 

Thinking about arousal and chocolate makes me not even want to go into the talk about STIs... that is just not sexy.  I think I have heard my cousins talk about the "Bobcat Bumps" before, but I didn't really think about it too much.  I almost think that is stupid for people to think that TX State has its own strain called the Bobcat Bumps.  Is that really something to be proud of?  Especially when it doesn't even exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment