Monday, March 7, 2016

Sexuality

I think the topic of sexuality is pretty interesting because I feel like sexuality can be kind of relative. I feel like it means something different to every person and no one sexuality can cover the wide spectrum of what people are into. I personally have felt a little confused about my sexuality. I dated a guy for 5 years and had never been attracted to girls but after we broke up I kind of started to realize that maybe I was. I'm still kind of trying to figure that out and I haven't really talked to anyone about it, so its been a little confusing. I guess if you have to question it you probably are a little gay? Talking about the stages of coming out and discussing Mrs. Stones friend that came out kind of helped me because it's made me want to try and open up to someone about it. I just don't feel comfortable enough to do it yet I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment