Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Story

During class on Wednesday I learned a lot about myself. During class professor Stone read a story to us, while she read that story we all were suppose to close our eyes and imagine what the person was feeling. I learned a lot about myself while she read it. I learned what it might feel like to be a different sex orientation then I am. It gave me an idea of what these men and women go through on a daily basis. I have decided after that class to be more open and accepting in understanding and supporting these men and women in their sexual orientations. I am also extremely thankful for to be in this class and to be able to learn more about these topics that are covered in this class. I look forward to see what the panel has to say on Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment