Thursday, March 10, 2016

This week's panel

This week's panel was really interesting. I enjoyed listening to the different points of views and experiences faced by each person on the panel. I did wish to see older people's point of views, however. I thought that with more age came more experiences and different attitudes. I thought the married couple was extremely cute! They really inspired me and made me a little jealous of their relationship (I want someone to talk about me that way!). I can really tell that they loved each other. Marissa's experiences made me pretty angry. I've known people who have gone through the same thing she has. It's sickening. People can be so cruel. But overall, the panel was interesting and entertaining. I enjoyed what everybody had to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment