Wednesday, March 2, 2016

This Week

Monday's class was very interesting to me because we covered the topic "love and communication". I always thought love was so easy to define until the teacher asked us to explain what it was. I found myself sitting in me seat not knowing what to say at all or even how to begin to describe it. Love to me is loving a partner for who they are and knowing that I can trust them 100%. Love is sharing laughs with your partner and being silly together, but still know that there is that real deep connection between them. I also find that communication and love go hand-in-hand. For me, having true love is all about having perfect communication with your partner and always talking things out to know how each person is feeling at all times. Through better communication, I feel like a couple can grow together and become more bonded with one another. This lesson definitely made me stop and think for a minute at something that seems so ordinary, yet so complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment