Friday, March 11, 2016

week 7

I totally blanked last week and forgot to do my blog! Yikes. I now have many unnecessary reminders on my phone, haha.

Anyways, I liked the panel we had this week. Although I was very sad to hear Lolo's (for some reason I only remember her nickname) story. My family is religious, but not to that extent to where I am afraid of my parents. I would like to think that my parents would be supportive if I were to identify as something other than straight. I'll cross that bridge if ever that day comes, but yeah, it hurt my heart to hear that. On the other hand, I loved hearing about the couple's love story! It kind of reminds me of how me and my boyfriend met. He friend-zoned me at first too but now we've been together for 4 years so it all worked out like they did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment