Thursday, March 3, 2016

Wow

Class on Wednesday was just wow. As a bisexual female it is so hard sometimes. We are outcast from straight and lgbt communities. I am constantly asked which sex I prefer or sometimes out of hatred people will tell me to just pick one and stop being so confused. It is also hard because I find some people are against dating a bisexual because they feel that we will leave them for anyone because we like both sexes. Or the whole question, since you like both, do you enjoy threesomes? Even my boyfriend is put off by the fact that I like women. It has actually been a focus of a few arguments because he is someone that is only tolerable of the lint community. It's hard for me because I have a lot of gay friends that I can't hang out with because of how he is. But he is learning and so am I so for now we will see where it leads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment