Tuesday, April 12, 2016

BDSM Panel

I am glad I was there for this panel because I really did not know much about the BDSM community. It was good to hear from the people in the panel and hear their stories. I will say that I found the concepts pretty difficult and can not agree with what they are saying. A lot of what they were saying goes against my personal beliefs and morals. However, those are the lives they are living and I am glad I got to hear their experiences and why they believe that it is okay for them. I could not grasp the multiple partners thing and do not believe in it. Being married, I do not expect my husband to fill every void in my life. It is impossible and we are both not perfect. I can not imagine going to other people to meet those other needs because we are growing and working on things together. I think that it is kind of dangerous to think you can get all your needs met by people. I just could not relate to their experiences and I will admit I am not open minded about the BDSM lifestyle. I am okay with the fact that I am not open to it, it is not for me. I wish the best for everyone on the panel though and am glad I was able to hear more about the terms and what they mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment