Friday, April 8, 2016

BDSM Panel.

The panel on Wednesday was so fun and informative. The speakers were so passionate about the subject that it really held my attention the entire class time. I not only really enjoyed the panelist stories, and I thought it was pretty brave for one of our classmates to speak on the panel. (you go girl). I've been interested in this material before, around the time 50 shades of grey came out. Basic, I know. Fight me. I was so surprised when I researched online and saw how many different toys and phrases and websites there were for this! I think the whole BDSM thing seems pretty tight if you're into it. I also think it kind of sucks that 50 shades of grey portrays BDSM so terribly. 50 shades had a pretty great chance at providing the audience with some great new knowledge of something most people don't know about. I even noticed at this sex shop I went by that everything on that aisle was "50 shades of grey" brand. ugh, vomit. Anyways, the panel was pretty awesome and really informative and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment