Friday, April 8, 2016

BDSM panel

So, this panel was the one i have been most anticipating and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I loved hearing about each of their stories. It's awesome how you can't tell at all if someone has a kinkier side (i.e. the girl in our class). I was definitely surprised but it brought a different perspectives considering having everyone on our panels be a (somewhat) random person we have no affiliation with. I saw 50 shades and I thought there was only so much that could happen with BDSM but with all the toys that man had in his Mary Poppins bag..... WOW! Haha. I was patiently waiting to see what was in the bag and thank goodness someone else brought it up finally! I think I would definitely be up for trying more kinky things with my partner or else start talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment