Saturday, April 9, 2016

BDSM panel

Ugh, I'm late on my blog again :(
Anyway, I really enjoyed the BDSM panel we had this week. I didn't really know much about the BDSM community until this panel, and I think it cleared the air on a lot of things; especially because I thought it was something that was strictly sexual, and didn't really know that until now. I thought it was pretty brave for a classmate to out herself, and explain what the community is like. For a lifestyle that's highly scrutinized I think it was cool for panelist to talk about it, and sort of help clear the air on what it really is, and help stigmatize it less. Even though I'm not apart of the BDSM community, I'm glad that I understand it more than I did before, and that I had the oppurtunity to learn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment