Friday, April 8, 2016

BDSM panel

     I found the panel this week to be very educated and experienced with BDSM.   I appreciated their honesty and especially admired our classmates bravery.  I have experimented with some of the topics discussed by the panel with my last partner, and it was indeed very fun, and to me, just another way we would express our love to one another.
     After class my friend and I decided to do more research on the topics.  Two hours in and a bottle of wine later, we were on Amazon comparing prices of different floggers and whips. 
     I am glad that the panel made it clear that everything they do is consensual and is very different from abuse.  The only complaint I can make about the panel is that I wish it would have been longer.  It was quite a bit of information to take in and I was left with a lot of unanswered questions. 

1 comment:

  1. If you have anything you still want to ask me (classmate from the panel) feel free to ask on here or on in class.

    ReplyDelete