Thursday, April 7, 2016

Being on the Panel


I really enjoyed being on the BDSM Panel and helping the class understand the subject. I just want to say I really appreciate how respectful and curious you guys were. It takes a lot of strength and courage to ask questions about things that are very new and maybe uncomfortable. I know it was a lot of information that was crammed into an hour and a half, and I'm sure that even though we did our best explaining that a lot of you might still be confused or curious about the subject. I just want to extend the invitation that if any one has anymore questions about my experiences or roles feel free to ask on here or in person. I am more than happy to answer questions or clarify things. :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for having the courage to get up in front of your class and share your experiences. so informative and interesting!

    ReplyDelete