Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog

The panel this week was really great. It was awful to see how many of us have gone through some sort of abuse, but at the same time it was nice to see that there are people who are going through the same thing as me and can understand. To this day I don't really talk about things that have happened to me, but this panel really made me think that maybe i should. It was incredible to hear about their trust issues and how they feel about opening up to other and the fake appearance they put up, because I could see so much of myself in that. It was really nice to hear about these peoples experiences and it was really eye opening.Thank you for all of the panels that you put together for us. They were really all great and I truly feel like I got something out of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment