Thursday, April 7, 2016

blog

This weeks panel was interesting to say the least. I knew nothing, I thought I knew a thing or two put I was wrong I know nothing. It was overwhelming to say the least especially for someone like me who believes in monogamy. there were a lot of terms and ideas that I had never heard before and trying to understand how that is a life style was difficult for me because it is not something that I am personally interested in but it was definitely interesting. I loved that a student from our class was on the panel it showed that people inclined in bdsm relationships are all around us! if I sound ignorant or judgy in this blog that is not my intention at all. this is the first time I'm learning about all of this and it is a lot to take in and comprehend all at once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment