Friday, April 29, 2016

Class activity

Wednesday was a moment for everyone to share a little bit about themselves that others might not know by looking at them. When we had to walk around the classroom and change the way we walked depending on either our ethnicity, gender, age, or disability wasn't very easy. I felt like it was hard for a lot of people to show there true colors because others were around them. For the second activity, I was very touched by seeing everyone joining in a share personal items about themselves. I was nervous to step up when professor Stone said "if you've ever been held back or had college prep step forward" because that's something I don't think to know about it. All in all I've enjoyed this class and very excited to have you again next semester for family policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment