Thursday, April 28, 2016

Final Blog

Well this is bitter sweet, I'm sad that this class is over, I'm going to miss it. At times it was a struggle to go to class since its my only class of the day, but I enjoyed it that it made me want to go. Going into this class I expected it to be an overview of what i already knew but of course I was in for a surprise. I'm glad i took this class!

Yesterday's activity was interesting. I had seen this activity being done before but i never actually participated. It was a good example of "don't judge a book by it's cover" as many mentioned during class. Every time I would cross the line I looked around, and thought to my self who knew?

To end the final post, I want to congratulate everyone who is graduating, myself included! And wish everyone good luck on y'alls finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment