Saturday, April 30, 2016

I hope this blog can still count! I had a crazy day on Friday and I totally forgot to blog. I have to say I really enjoyed this class. I learned a lot not only about sexuality but about myself. My favorite part was definitely all of the panels. I know that people retain more information when they hear it in story form, and so hearing everyone's stories on the panels really allowed me to take in all the information we were learning. A lot of what the people said on the panels I know will stick with me for a long time. This class really changed my perspective on a lot of issues and increased my knowledge in many areas. I also think it's really cool that we were Stone's first class for this course. She was really excited to teach us and that made the class a lot more fun. I hope the new professor doesn't steal the course from her! Just kidding! But on all honesty I really enjoyed the class and hearing all of yall's stories was really a privilege. I seriously will miss coming to this class and I can not say that about every class I take!

No comments:

Post a Comment