Friday, April 8, 2016

I thought Wednesdays panel was really interesting. I also thought it was hilarious that the panel happened this week because me and my bf had just had a discussion about our kinkier fantasies this past weekend. I think it was almost easier for the panel to talk to us than it was for me and him to talk to each other (and I've known him for 9 years!) The funny part is that I think we were embarrassed because we felt some of our fantasies were too kinky. But after hearing the panel I realize that we are practically boring! Hearing the varieties of relationship types, fetishes, and all of the kinky things that can be done also made me realize how compatible me and my bf are. All of the things we compared with eachother we both agreed to try. I don't think that would have been the case with many things dicussed in class (especially the polyamory). I feel grateful that I have someone who I can be open with and who is into the same things as me. I really thought the panel was interesting and it's awesome that they all have partners that are into what they are into as well! Also major appreciation for our classmate for sharing! I don't know if I could do that but that was really brave of her. I also appreciate the fact that she showed the perspective of being kinky in a monogamous relationship. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment