Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Kinky Things In Class

What an interesting panel this week.  I liked the guy with the Kinky bag.... it was like a "bag-o-fun" but with some pain?  I am not sure how to describe it, but the look on the other panelist's faces were awesome!  Almost excited?  That was pretty interesting.

I don't think I every heard of puppy play before, but I did see horse play on an episode of Bones.  I think the episode was "Death in the Saddle"?  Anyways, some of the people in the video act like horses and then they have an "owner"?  They wore bridles and ate out of a trough on their hands and knees, but they walked upright with their hands kind of tucked in like that of a T-Rex.  I have never understood why people think that pulling their arms inward and clinching their fist was horse-like....  It is totally T-Rex!

There was also an episode of Bones where there was a girl who was obese and then she lost weight, but she would feed obese men cake (in a sexual way) and other things that she could not eat and got off on it?  I think that's how that went, but it was something similar.

As you can tell, my knowledge of the atypical sexual world comes from the tv.

I am a psychology major so everything that I have learned about atypical sexual acts have been described as "anormal."  It was cool to hear from people who enjoy that type of stimulus or play and their perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment