Monday, April 25, 2016

Last Blog

I enjoyed today's lecture about red flags in relationships. I think that sometimes red flags are very difficult to recognize. There are times when it is really hard to recognize red flags in relationships. This can be the case in both dating relationships and friendships. A lot of times it is hard to tell if you are in a toxic relationship because the other person makes you feel crazy. I have never had a toxic dating relationship but I have had toxic friendships. I think it is so important to really listen to the people close to you. I know it is easy to make excuses for the other person but sometimes the people closest to us notice things before us.

I am not going to lie that I am super happy this is my last blog post. I am officially finished with all of the class assignments and am not taking the final. This class has been interesting and the material has been challenging. I think my favorite panel was Wednesdays panel. The only thing I would have added is a spirituality topic. Being a christian, I think that people see christians as prudish and religious. We are not all that way and I would have loved a section that I felt incorporated spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment