Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Panel and exam.

I have mixed feelings about it all. Not about the people though, they were all awesome. I remember being apart of a love triangle at one point in my life (unknowingly lol) and I hated it. I'm way too jealous to be in a polyamorous relationship. The concept itself seems great. It's like having your cake and eating it too, but I just couldn't do it. I'm not emotionally strong enough for that.

I also liked seeing all of the stuff that was in the bag of goodies lol I'm sad we didn't get to see it all.

Overall the panel was great, as always! I love this class. Definitely not looking forward to this test though. I always think I do so well until I see my grade. Then the fact that she adds extra points makes it worse because it shows how bad I bombed it lol. But I'm not saying don't add the points! We love the extra points. I'm very appreciative haha. Good luck next week guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment