Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Panel this week...

I think this panel made me the most uncomfortable than all the others. I tried so hard to keep an open mind, and I guess overall the most thing I can really respect and admire about it all was the emphasis that communication and knowing limits and boundaries in any sort of relationship. I really really really liked how everyone in the panel emphasized that because I think that is something that's often misinterpreted about not only just the stuff they talked about today, but in any sort of relationship.


Overall I mean I learned stuff today? I was more interested in what that one man had in his big old bag of stuff than anything......


I got really kind of uncomfortable about the whole "calling someone mommy/daddy" thing? I kind of understood when it was explained. But I guess if some people are into that I'm okay with them doing it, but I would never ever be okay with that sort of stuff. It just makes me too uncomfortable and just--- I can't. I can't man.... But like besides that, today was a lot of information that I think will take me a while to process because I'm still processing it myself. But I mean, I'm still like 100% would never really do anything mentioned today... I dunno, I respect peoples lifestyles I guess, but yeah not for me at all.....

But yeah, like I said I really respect the fact that they talked about all the contracts and communication and what not! I think it's really neat how there were many different safety measures that all of them explained, it really opened my eyes and helped me understand how all that stuff sort of goes more and not just what I see from TV and movies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment