Thursday, April 7, 2016

Panel

This week's panel was very interesting! I did not have much knowledge about BDSM. I am a psychology major and have taken abnormal psychology, so all the behaviors have been described obviously abnormal. However, all I learned was the sexual aspect not the non-sexual aspect. I always confused sadism and masochism for some reason, but the panel was great at explaining all the terms to the class with basic examples. I did not know much about a dominant-submissive relationship. I honestly learned about it from reading Fifty Shades of Grey. It was great having someone in the panel that was open and courageous to talk about her relationship. I found it interesting that they are more verbal than having a contract. I would honestly forget everything that was told to me to do and not what to do, so I thought that was cool. The best part of the panel was the "goody bag"! Happy studies, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment