Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Panel

The panelists are brave strong people, and I appreciate that they shared their stories. I absolutely love the phrase that was referenced "it gets better on the other side". It is absolutely true, it may not be easy to get there, but it is possible with a great support system and courage. Every story touched my heart. The issue of violence needs to be addressed a lot more. It is a very serious matter, and it amazed me that in a class of approximately 60 people have experienced or witnessed some sort of violence. This panel was my favorite because it felt like I could connect with the panelists. Each single one was very helpful on addressing questions and advice. I also love the fact that they were open as a source to anybody that wanted to talk after the panel they have such huge hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment