Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Semester overview

I feel as though this class was beneficial in not only learning about others, but in learning, confronting and exploring our own lives-past, present and future. I have the tendency to take my experiences and hide them under a rug. Sometimes I feel as though that's easier than actually confronting them and how they have impacted my life.

Today's activity was so incredibly impacting. It is amazing to see what so many people are going through-together or alone and how we all ended up together...in college. We all have made it so far despite stereotypes, society and our environments that have tried to bring us down.

I hope everyone gets to experience this class. Maybe we would all be more kind and mindful of the way we speak to, look at or treat others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment