Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sexuality as we grow

Sexuality as grow we grow older, I believe, changes. With age, we develop a better sense of our sexuality and our sexual identity. In our next class we will be talking about sexuality in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood, so I'm projecting that this will be discussed. I don't think our sexuality changes completely to something different than before, I just think it becomes more in depth and thought through with age. My sexuality has remained semi the same throughout my years. One thing that I have expanded my knowledge to is that I've found out that I enjoy air restrictions during sexual encounters. This is something new I learned about myself but it didn't change my thoughts from before, now I just know more about my sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment