Thursday, April 21, 2016

So many memories

This weeks panel brought so many memories. Soooo many, I witnessed my sister being in such a toxic marriage. I was one of the first people she told what was happening and not because she wanted but because I walked in to an awful scene. I was 14 at the time, I could tell something was up but I never thought it was that bad. You could tell, her self esteem had shot down slowly, after having her son. She was slowly drifting away from us... Walking in to him hitting her was so shocking... After that day I was so paranoid that something was going to happen to her, she made me promise to not tell any one. It was the first time she said. Yet I was so paranoid, one day I called her at least 20 times with no answer. I was so scared that he had done something to her, that day I ran to her house crying, I just wanted to see that she was okay. She was, but after that day I told my mom what I had seen, I couldn't keep everything in by myself. A few months passed and everything was okay, so she said... Until one day she called my dad because she didn't know what to do, my dad confronted him and so much happen in such a short period of time. Police, ambulance... After that day she never returned to that house. It's been six years and she is now in her first serious relationship. I can't talk on behalf of my sister but just seeing her go trough that makes me mad and scared. My sister is seven years older than me but I'm so close to her, i sometimes still get paranoid when she meets a guy, I'm just trying to look out for my big sister. My brother and I seem to always find something wrong with every guy but I know she's happy now and that's all I could ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment