Wednesday, April 27, 2016

So Sad!



I cannot believe that this class is over! I love going to this class, and seeing everyone learn something new. When we had the LGBQ panel, I was in awe seeing everyone so into the panel, and not judging a single person! This is something I have never been able to see in my life being a lesbian myself, and I will say after that class I learned that not everyone is going to hate me, because of who I love. Then I got to sit through the gender panel, and again it was amazing to see everyone come together and be supportive! I will say, a few times my human side wanted to shake some people and ask them what were they thinking during our classes, but I didn’t! I didn’t sit through the abuse panel, simply because it would be a trigger for me. I wasn’t there to speak then, so I will do it now. When I was 12, my best friend’s brother raped me. And after he did it, he friends thought they could also. Don’t say awe, and how sad. I know it’s sad but it is the past! I was forced to make a choice of rather to be 13 and a mom, or have an abortion. What’s funny to me, is up until I had to make a choice, I though abortion was wrong, it went against everything I believed! I saved sick animals all the time, so a life should never be lost if it can be saved. But now I know what it is like to be there! I will miss this class, and I still wish everyone on campus could take this class! Have a great summer! Don’t get sun burned!


I cannot believe that this class is over! I love going to this class, and seeing everyone learn something new. When we had the LGBQ panel, I was in awe seeing everyone so into the panel, and not judging a single person! This is something I have never been able to see in my life being a lesbian myself, and I will say after that class I learned that not everyone is going to hate me, because of who I love. Then I got to sit through the gender panel, and again it was amazing to see everyone come together and be supportive! I will say, a few times my human side wanted to shake some people and ask them what were they thinking during our classes, but I didn’t! I didn’t sit through the abuse panel, simply because it would be a trigger for me. I wasn’t there to speak then, so I will do it now. When I was 12, my best friend’s brother raped me. And after he did it, he friends thought they could also. Don’t say awe, and how sad. I know it’s sad but it is the past! I was forced to make a choice of rather to be 13 and a mom, or have an abortion. What’s funny to me, is up until I had to make a choice, I though abortion was wrong, it went against everything I believed! I saved sick animals all the time, so a life should never be lost if it can be saved. But now I know what it is like to be there! I will miss this class, and I still wish everyone on campus could take this class! Have a great summer! Don’t get sun burned!

No comments:

Post a Comment