Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tans* Panel

I always get excited when we have panels. It's such an open door for honest conversations and sharing experiences.

The trans panel was I think the best so far because I think it very much served it's purpose.

For me, I have trans friends. But I know for some people in the class that may have been there first time hearing a trans person speak out and tell their story.

I also think it's important to understand the fluidity of both sexuality and gender.

I identify as a girl. But even when given an application to fill out, I will check the "other" both when it comes to gender. Just to prove a point that it doesn't matter.

I love that Bo was there. Showing someone who is just human, and how that's okay and not weird.

Thank you so much for putting it together Kelly. This class is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment