Friday, April 8, 2016

BDSM Panel

The panel on Wednesday was a lot of fun. I didn't think there would so many vocabulary associated with the BDSM community. To be honest, by the end of it my head was hurting because i felt like i got so much new information. I don't think a lot of people realize that mutual consent is such a huge thing in this community. I like that they prioritize the safety of its people. I would like to say that i did find a lot of things shocking but i respect all the panel members for standing in front of full class of students and talking about something that other people might not be comfortable with. I feel that everyone has a little bit of kinkiness to them and that's not something to be afraid of, rather it should be embraced. Some of the equipment brought were also very beautiful. I hope in the future there is more acceptance for this community so that they can do what they want to do without hiding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment