Wednesday, April 13, 2016

This Week's Blog

I was pretty nervous after taking the test this past Monday..I did all the review packets and studied them, but was a little unsure of some questions. It turns out I made an A on the test!!!! I feel very excited and happy that all my hard work paid off, which means I do not have to take the final exam so I can have more time to study for my other finals that week. I was kind of bummed we did not get to cover more information today in class. As a child development major, I know most of this information already but it is nice to have a reminder and hear information from a different perspective on sexuality throughout childhood/adolescence. I am very overwhelmed and stressed right now since I am graduating in a month, but I feel good about this class from a grade standpoint. Can not believe we have 2 weeks of school left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment