Thursday, April 28, 2016

today's activity

Today's activity was almost therapeutic. something about the fact that we were all sharing these intimate things about our lives without having to explain ourselves, without having to say a word at all, standing next to people you hardly knew but suddenly knew so much about.  we were all connected. we all had something in common. honestly something about this class in general was therapeutic. when I signed up for life span sexuality I wasn't expecting to learn so much about myself. we talk about things that are uncomfortable to talk about. we push the limits of our comfort zones and something about it all is healing. Today without saying a word I shared things with the class that some of my closest friends don't even know. who knew this class and the people in it would grow to mean this much to me. sorry I'm cheesy lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment