Monday, April 4, 2016

Very New Information...

I found today's class very interesting because I had no idea that all these atypical sexual behaviors even existed. I had heard about people having sex with dogs and horses, but I thought that was just a rare event that occurred. I do not understand how anybody could find any of these events, like being chocked, sexually arousing. Especially Urophila...who would want to get urinated on. I do not see how that can be sexually arousing to anyone and would actually want someone to do that to them. I guess to each is his own, but I know that I would never take part in something like that. I feel very shocked by all this new information and am still in the process of trying to understand all these types of atypical sexual behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment