Thursday, April 21, 2016

Violence Panel

Man.. that panel was intense. I was not expecting topics to get that deep, but then again, how can they not when discussing a topic like violence. I thought this panel was probably one of the best though because the panelists were very open, spoke clearly, and answered every question in the best way they could. I'm sad that this was the last panel because I have learned so much from all of them. Every class should have panels so students can learn real life situations, and that these things do exist. I give props to Professor Stone for finding these people and having them on the panel. She really tried to teach us all she could about sexuality and I think everyone should have to take this class. Like I said, I'm sad this class is almost over. This semester has flown by and I have enjoyed learning about all types of people and their experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment