Friday, April 22, 2016

Violence panel

This week's panel evoked more emotions than I initially anticipated. Having never been in that type of situation before personally, it was very moving to see other people disclose their experiences. This was an enlightening panel for me due to the fact that I am going in to family counseling for my career. I cannot imagine the amount of bravery it must have taken for the panelists to share their stories with such a large class. 

I feel it would be interesting to view their progression of their abilities to maintain and grow healthy relationships throughout their lifespan, particularly to learn how strong someone must be to live a happy and fulfilling life moving forward. 

I wish them all nothing but the best for their future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment