Thursday, April 21, 2016

Violence Panel

This weeks panel was by far the best. I do not think that if our class had this panel near the beginning of the semester we could have handled it or appreciated it. This panel made me realize, or better yet made me actually believe that relationship violence is more common than I thought, even though I knew it was. I do not like thinking about relationship violence because it has been in my life for as long as I can remember. But I do need to think about it cause I need to notice the signs of it, even in my friend's relationships. I really like how everyone got super into this panel and was sharing stories, even if it made us all cry. It makes me feel like the class was overall a success and that this experience kind of made us a family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment