Sunday, May 1, 2016

Last Blog!

I'm so happy to be done with this semester! Almost a college graduate feels awesome! I loved this class and would recommend it to anyone at texas state. I learned so much about sexuality and sexual behaviors that I didn't know before. The last activity we did in class was a great exercise and I taught us all to not judge everyone by how they look on the outside. We all are similar in one way or another and if we can all learn not to be so judgemental on our people look then we could get to know one another a lot easier. I was really surprised/impressed by all the people who crossed the line when she asked for people who's parents didnt have a college degree. For you people I applaud! That takes a lot of hard work and dedication to do because you dont have role models (your parents) to help guide you through it. I have been lucky to have both parents attend college and they know what its like therefore, don't put so much pressure on me. Great class and great people! Hope you all have a great rest of your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment